Top 10 TV Characters That Lost Their Mojo
Subscribe: and also Ring the Bell to get notified // Have a Top 10 idea? Submit it to us here!
How the mighty have fallen. For this list we are looking at the TV characters who lost their mojo in the later seasons of their shows. Our list includes, Eric Foreman, Barney Stinson, Penny, Ross Geller, Nick Miller and more! Join WatchMojo as we count down our picks for the Top 10 TV Characters That Lost Their Mojo.
List Entries and Rank:
10. Bill Compton “True Blood” (2008-14)
9. Eric Forman “That ‘70s Show” (1998-2006)
8. Jake Harper “Two and a Half Men” (2003-15)
7. Nick Miller “New Girl” (2011)
6. Ross Geller “Friends” (1994-2004)
5. Penny “The Big Bang Theory” (2007)
4. Barney Stinson “How I Met Your Mother” (2005-14)
3, 2, 1: ???
Watch more television countdowns below:
Top 10 Best TV Shows of 2018:
Top 10 Great TV Shows That Only Lasted One Season:
Top 10 Worst TV Plot Twists EVER!:
Check our our other channels!
WatchMojo’s Social Media Pages
Get WatchMojo merchandise at shop.watchmojo.com
WatchMojo’s ten thousand videos on Top 10 lists, Origins, Biographies, Tips, How To’s, Reviews, Commentary and more on Pop Culture, Celebrity, Movies, Music, TV, Film, Video Games, Politics, News, Comics, Superheroes. Your trusted authority on ranking Pop Culture.