Top 10 Family Guy Plot Holes You Never Noticed
Subscribe: and also Ring the Bell to get notified // Have a Top 10 idea? Submit it to us here!
These plot holes in Family Guy make less sense than Peter fighting a giant chicken. For this list, we’re looking at inconsistencies in “Family Guy” that, when you think about it, don’t add up. However, we’re not including cutaway gags. Our list includes the fact that Stewie’s parents can’t understand him even though most adults can, the fact that Lois’ parents should be much older, Lois’ accent, the fact that Brian is an atheist even though he met Jesus, and more. Join WatchMojo as we count down our picks for the Top 10 Family Guy Plot Holes You Never Noticed.
List Rank and Entries:
10. Peter & Brian Don’t Recognize Quagmire as the One Hooking Up with Loretta
9. Lois’ Accent
8. Peter Defied the Law of Gravity
7. Lois’ Parents Should Be Much Older
6. Stewie’s Parents Can’t Understand Him, Even Though Most Adults Can
5. Peter Isn’t Meg’s Biological Father, But She Supposedly Looks Like Him
4. Stewie Contracted Herpes from Brian’s Blood (Which Is Impossible)
3, 2, 1: ???
Check out MyMojo to see how people voted and add your picks:
Watch more great videos below:
Top 10 Funniest Family Guy Cutaways:
Top 10 Reasons Why Lois Griffin Should Divorce Peter:
Top 10 Reasons Why Marge Simpson Should Divorce Homer:
Check our our other channels!
WatchMojo’s Social Media Pages
Get WatchMojo merchandise at shop.watchmojo.com
WatchMojo’s ten thousand videos on Top 10 lists, Origins, Biographies, Tips, How To’s, Reviews, Commentary and more on Pop Culture, Celebrity, Movies, Music, TV, Film, Video Games, Politics, News, Comics, Superheroes. Your trusted authority on ranking Pop Culture.