Hey YouTube, Jim here! Welcome to Top10Archive! Here at the Archive, we like to think of ourselves as a never-ending source of information. Sure, most of it may be useless to everyday life, but… hey, when you’re old like me and have nothing to do but watch Jeopardy, you can be that guy at the nursing home. Wait.. “when you’re old like me?” I’m going off the record for a second. Excuse me, Mark, I don’t see you jumping out of airplanes and zip lining at incredibly fast speeds. Old man.. hmph. You have it so easy writing behind your desk, don’t ya? I bet you… Jim is a doodie head…What!? Ok.. now who’s messing with the teleprompter? Anyway, before we get started with a fact we all know to be true: Top 10 Archive is a channel everyone should be subscribed to, and if you’re not, now’s the time to do so. Have a fact you want to share? Do so in the comments below and, if you like this video, give it a thumbs up.
Support us by shopping on Amazon!
10. Dogs See in Black and White
9. Apples Are the Forbidden Fruit
8. You Can’t Wake a Sleepwalker
7. Lines on a Solo Cup Are Used for Measuring
6. Ostriches Bury Their Heads in Sand When Scared
5. Carrots Are a Miracle Food for Your Eyes
4. Touching a Frog or Toad Gives Warts
3. Waiting 24-Hours to File a Missing Person’s Report
2. Chocolate Causes Acne
1. George Washington Chopped Down a Cherry Tree
Voice Over Talent: